 General / 56092 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...

(...) Hi Steve, I had some problems early on... but now I don't seem to have any... very odd. Try checking out these 2 additional items as well... Philips Electronics Corporation LEGO promotions.... (URL) Samsonite Junior Constructor Set 717 (...) (11 years ago, 10-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...

(...) When I try those URLs, I only get a blank webpage. By looking at the page source, I can get the direct URLs to the page images, and those work. And now I'm getting connection resets, so I can't do any more checking. Steve (11 years ago, 10-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...

(...) Thanks Ted... cut/pastes don't always have the effect one desires... ;-) Here's another try... with 2 more stories from my next DVD/download... (URL) tested them this time... and they should work... happy reading!! Gary Istok (11 years ago, 10-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

  LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dream dies for a Man

LEGOLAND Dream dies for man, 63, over rule that adults must be accompanied by kids By Andy Johnson, CTVNews.ca Published Monday, July 8, 2013 2:54PM EDT A 63-year-old man who travelled from Windsor, Ont. to Toronto to fulfil a lifelong dream of (...) (11 years ago, 9-Jul-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...

(...) Darned Intertubes! ;) -Ted (11 years ago, 9-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact