 General / 56011
  Re: 10232 Palace Cinema - Modular Building.

(...) Hi Anders!! Sorry about that... that image will be in the next version of the LEGO DVD/download (in about 4-5 months)... which will be free to current owners. I was looking at the "updated" chapter. I'll have to make sure to look at the (...) (12 years ago, 5-Feb-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 10232 Palace Cinema - Modular Building.

(...) For sure, at least as far as I am concerned! All Swedes are fluent in English :-) (URL) ('Allmänt Lego' - 'General') would be the place for information, but beware, we're a bit compartmentalized (?word), and quite strict against advertizing in (...) (12 years ago, 5-Feb-13, to lugnet.general)