 General / 55921
Re: Unknown Orange LEGO Windows/Doors Found....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 18:42:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

<snip>

Enjoy!
Gary Istok

P.S.  Now people will understand why the LEGO DVD's are being discontinued for
only downloads... free downloads every 6 months for current owners... to include
newly discovered rarities like these, as well as new chapters.  (See my other
Lugnet comments in Marketplace for a recent limited DVD download offer).

And let me tell ya, I'm glad I got the DVD a while back!  It's just a wealth of
information regarding lego.  Sometimes I ust put the DvD in and randomly skip
around--always something interesting everywhere!

Very nicely done, Gary!  Thanks for all your efforts on our behalf!

Dave K

Thanks Dave!

My favorite chapter is the one on LEGO Wooden Boxes... there are over 70 boxes
not found in any online database!  And lots of other unknown sets.  People keep
sending me items that I've never seen before, and I keep adding them to the
DVD/downloads.... The latest additions... an unknown Japanese #1400 Basic Set...
a 700 B/C Danish Retailer Windows/Doors Box... a Faroe Islands and Luxembourg
LEGO flag... a UK road sign with "M1 Motorway" on it...

One of my favorite things to do is send the folks at the LEGO Archives a picture
of some unusual part or image... and they go digging thru some off premise
warehouse (not the VAULT)... and come up with a box that has not seen the light
of day in 50 years that nobody has! :)

Or someone will send me some images of a set that the folks in Billund have no
records of...

Never a dull day playing LEGO Sherlock Holmes!  :D

Gary Istok