 General / 55919
Re: Unknown Orange LEGO Windows/Doors Found....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:52:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

<snip>

Enjoy!
Gary Istok

P.S.  Now people will understand why the LEGO DVD's are being discontinued for
only downloads... free downloads every 6 months for current owners... to include
newly discovered rarities like these, as well as new chapters.  (See my other
Lugnet comments in Marketplace for a recent limited DVD download offer).

And let me tell ya, I'm glad I got the DVD a while back!  It's just a wealth of
information regarding lego.  Sometimes I ust put the DvD in and randomly skip
around--always something interesting everywhere!

Very nicely done, Gary!  Thanks for all your efforts on our behalf!

Dave K