 General / 55757 (-20)
  Re: back after a long time

In lugnet.castle, Richard W. Schamus wrote: hi Rich. Nice train museum you posted on Brickshelf... (yes its finally back up again) Ben (13 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.general)

  Teens Send Lego Man to Stratosphere

From space.com (URL) (13 years ago, 28-Jan-12, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO® Group to Build €125m Complex in Hungary

Toy maker LEGO to build €125m complex in Hungary By Richard Higgs Posted January 24, 2012 This summer, global toy maker LEGO announced, it will start constructing a new €125m (appx. $163USD million) factory complex near Nyíregyháza, Hungary to (...) (13 years ago, 25-Jan-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Leave His LEGO Alone

Leave His LEGO Alone Buffalo Sabres Tough Guy Enjoying The Building Blocks Of Success By Randy Schultz Patrick Kaleta leads a double life. (Buffalo Sabres NHL player) On the ice, the Buffalo Sabres bruising forward is known for his bone-crushing (...) (13 years ago, 18-Jan-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

(...) (URL) Click here and press the button!> (URL) JOHN (13 years ago, 17-Jan-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

(...) :-) (...) Well, it isn't one you would like to be in front of. ;-) Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 17-Jan-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

(...) That's a line I could get behind! Tim (13 years ago, 16-Jan-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

No no, clearly he means the (URL) Dutch Revolt> with cavalry charges and great siege works throughout the Low Countries. The lawlessness and danger of the "Wild West" but with better clothes and swords! (13 years ago, 16-Jan-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

(...) War of the Roses Tim (13 years ago, 16-Jan-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

(...) Whose civil war would you choose? Tim (13 years ago, 15-Jan-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  4x2ReVu: 6862 Superman Vs. Power Armor Lex

The concept is genius (of course!). Take my latest exoskeleton prototype and thread through it the scourge power of my nemesis's anathema: kryptonite! Now I'll have the power to crush the 'Man of Steel' like tinfoil. The next effortless step will be (...) (13 years ago, 13-Jan-12, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Finally! Obama gets his priorities straight!

Without further comment (2 URLs) JOHN (13 years ago, 6-Jan-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Merry chistmas!

(...) :-) Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 26-Dec-11, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Twas the MOC Before Christmas

(...) Hilarious! And very nice micro-scale work, too! (13 years ago, 24-Dec-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Merry chistmas!

Hi all I just want to wish you all a merry christmas, with the chistmas tree I got today: (URL) A local lego shop had it, and gave it to me on the final day Sonnich (13 years ago, 23-Dec-11, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: "Museum of Modern Art"

Hi Paul... Wow, that jogged some old memories. The project I remember that fits your description was called the Minifig Museum of Modern Art. I eventually found a link at (URL). The credits say it was designed by Ashley Glennon in 2000. It would be (...) (13 years ago, 16-Dec-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Twas the MOC Before Christmas

(2 URLs) Twas The MOC Before Christmas> When what on my wandering tracks should appear, But a mini-scale coach, and eight tiny traindeer, With a little old driver, so lively and quick, I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick. More rapid than diesels (...) (13 years ago, 23-Dec-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  LEGO® Friends 2012 Launch

BILLUND, Denmark (December 19, 2011) /PRNewswire/ LEGO® GROUP DECLARES NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION FOR 2012: DELIVER MEANINGFUL PLAY EXPERIENCES TO GIRLS WORLDWIDE WITH NEW LEGO® FRIENDS Company brings classic construction play to the girls’ aisle with (...) (13 years ago, 19-Dec-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

  Introducing LEGO® ReBrick

ReBrick - From LEGO fan to LEGO fan The success of the LEGO Group in recent years owes a lot to the dedication and love of the LEGO® brick by consumers and the fan community. ReBrick is a step further along the road of collaboration with LEGO (...) (13 years ago, 17-Dec-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  LEGO® Group get Lord of the Rings and Hobbit Licenses

BILLUND, Denmark and Burbank, CA – December 16, 2011 – Warner Bros. Consumer Products and The LEGO Group Build on Partnership to Produce Construction Toys for THE LORD OF THE RINGS™ Trilogy and the Two Films Based on THE HOBBIT. -Building Sets Based (...) (13 years ago, 16-Dec-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.licensed, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact