 General / 55673
Re: Canadian prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:34:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Pete Schildknecht wrote:
Hi all, I Wanted to ask all Canadian Lego fans and anyone else that wants to
support this, to contact Lego and let them know that we are not happy having to
pay up to 20% or more for the same sets sold in the US. As the Canadian dollar
is worth more we should be paying less or at the very least the same!! I have
talked to Lego and they have said that as with re-releasing sets, the more
people that make the request the more chance there is for things to happen.
Please join me in getting all Canadian's the lower prices we deserve.
Thanks.

Hey Pete!

Quite an old topic, and yes, seems to be quite unfair, considering that we have
to add our HST on the order. I solved this by ordering in the US and picking up
my orders down there when I go through. I have them shipped in Maine, because
there is no sales tax.

But if TLC would consider some changes about pricing in Canada, I would be all
for it. Good luck

JM