 General / 55667 (-20)
  StickerYou Announces Licensed Deal for LEGO® Custom Stickers

StickerYou Announces Licensed Deal for LEGO® Custom Stickers – Continues to Build Success One Sticker at a Time (PRWEB) April 14, 2011 StickerYou is proud to announce the addition of another world class brand to its award winning custom sticker (...) (13 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Number of packages in set 10185

(...) Check out the set contents at the link below. It appears that your contents match the number of bag in the photos. (URL) (13 years ago, 3-Apr-11, to lugnet.general)

  Number of packages in set 10185

I have set 10185 Green Grocer, but it is opened. There is 8 packages with the #1 on them there is 5 packages with the #2 on them and 10 packages with the #3. There is one with no number, also two green plates and three instruction. Is this correct? (...) (13 years ago, 2-Apr-11, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Canadian prices

I am totally in agreement with your sentiment and have been complaining about this for three years as the gap has been so small for most of that time. I spoke with a LEGO rep @ BrickCon in 2009 when the dollars were almost at par and he basically (...) (13 years ago, 1-Apr-11, to lugnet.general)

  TRU and Zellers sales April 1-7

TRU flyer good from Friday April 1st through Thursday April 7th. 20% off all Atlantis, Technic and Creator. Excludes clearance. Selection varies. "New Low Price" on these LEGO games: Monster 4 - $14.99 (S@H $19.99) Pirate code - $19.99 (S@H $26.99) (...) (13 years ago, 1-Apr-11, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Canadian prices

(...) Count me in on this as well! I find the price differences when ordering from S@H particularly unfair. I call S@H and talk to the same person who is taking orders from the US, the LEGO set comes out of the same warehouse as those going to the (...) (13 years ago, 1-Apr-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  4x2ReVu: Anakin's Y-Wing Starfighter

Madd Nomen's looters at the abandoned Erithrista capitol building are surprised by the sudden appearance of a squadron of the republic's new Y-wing fighters. "Are you serious?" barks the pirate leader. "I could outrun those bloated beasts on foot! (...) (13 years ago, 31-Mar-11, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #400

In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Hey, Tony- This is a fantastic build, and I must say that I totally love your project of building all of the steam engines of a museum. They all look great together; what an exhibition they (...) (13 years ago, 31-Mar-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #400

Love the details in the cab. Very nice. Looks like the cheese slopes are your friend big time. (13 years ago, 30-Mar-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Texas State Railroad Engine #400

(2 URLs) Gallery> Texas State Railroad Mikado (2-8-2) Engine #400. From the TSRR Website: This locomotive began its career on the Tremont & Gulf Railway, a Louisiana short line. Wearing number 30, it was built by the Baldwin Locomotive Works in (...) (13 years ago, 30-Mar-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Injection molding: LEGO Group wins Arburg’s Energy Efficiency Award

Injection molding: LEGO Group wins Arburg’s Energy Efficiency Award By Matt Defosse Published: March 23rd, 2011 Everyone knows the toys they make, but few realize the lengths LEGO has gone to reduce its energy use. The company has increased its (...) (13 years ago, 28-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Canadian prices

Hi all, I Wanted to ask all Canadian Lego fans and anyone else that wants to support this, to contact Lego and let them know that we are not happy having to pay up to 20% or more for the same sets sold in the US. As the Canadian dollar is worth more (...) (14 years ago, 26-Mar-11, to lugnet.general)

  any suggestions for future collectible minifigures?

with series four almost here, does anybody have ideas for figs they'd like to see in future series? personally i'd really like to see: highlander (scot) generic superheroes (capes, masks, etc.) more roman or spartan variations and to a lesser (...) (14 years ago, 23-Mar-11, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

  Check out what you can make with 750,000 LEGO bricks

Check out what you can make with 750,000 LEGOs From Kare11.com website March 20, 2011 MINNEAPOLIS -- Local LEGO-builders have a new way to let visitors get a look at their one-of-a-kind creations. "It's extravagant. You come in and it's a huge (...) (14 years ago, 21-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.mn, FTX) !

  The Dreaded Dark Ages

The process may have been drawn out, and I've just been *slowly* kicking and screaming for about three years...but I can no longer escape the truth. I write this the same day that the vast bulk of my LEGO collection was put into a stasis of sorts; (...) (14 years ago, 11-Mar-11, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Bids To Build A Greater Appeal For Girls

LEGO Bids To Build A Greater Appeal For Girls By Tom Bawden The Observer, March 6, 2011 After the Danish toymaker unveils a massive surge in profits, UK managing director Marko Ilincic explains the next step LEGO is planning to target girls with (...) (14 years ago, 6-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO would like to maintain base in Hungary following expiration of lease

LEGO would like to maintain base in Hungary following expiration of lease MTI: Econews March 4th, 2011 Danish toy manufacturer LEGO would like to maintain its production base in the city of Nyíregyháza following the expiration of company unit LEGO (...) (14 years ago, 4-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.hu, FTX)

  LEGO Reports Strong 2010

LEGO Reports Strong 2010 March 3, 2011 By Katie Roberts Revenue and profit increase during the year while market share grows by 1.1 per cent. The LEGO Group says the latest results show that it is now the world’s fourth largest toy manufacturer. Its (...) (14 years ago, 3-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Best Picture Nominees - LEGO Style

Scenes from the Oscar Nominated films, made with Lego. (URL) (14 years ago, 2-Mar-11, to lugnet.general)

  Sprawling LEGOLAND Malaysia to Open Next Year 2012

Sprawling LEGOLAND Malaysia to Open Next Year 2012 By Nicholas Yong : Straits Times Indonesia, February 27, 2011 Johor Baru. The Taj Mahal is almost done, while Holy Light Church in Johor Baru and the Malaysian High Court have been completed. But (...) (14 years ago, 27-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact