 General / 55630
55629  |  55631
Subject:
TLG steps up! WAS: Re: a 10188 Death Star for a child with cancer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 15:57:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Scott Lyttle wrote:
I'm appealing to the AFOL community here to see if anybody is willing to step up
and put a smile on a child's face and be forever remembered by his family.

Patrick Chance is a stage 4 cancer patient, who was saving up his money for a
LEGO Death Star.  Unfortunately, someone broke into his family's home, and stole
some laptops, and the wallet that Patrick was using to hold his savings for the
LEGO Death Star.

http://www.11alive.com/news/comments.aspx?storyid=175736&catid=

ATLANTA, Ga.--His name says it all: Chance.

Looks like TLG has helped out make this young child's wish come true!!

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/lego-gives-sick-boy-a-special-gift

Way to go TLG :)