 General / 5560
5559  |  5561
Subject:
LDraw Webring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:46:47 GMT

I have just released the LDraw Webring on ldraw.org.  If you have a site with
LDraw creations on it, please join!  The URL is:

http://www.ldraw.org/webring/

Also, if you would like your LDraw model featured as a LDraw Webring logo,
please email me.  I would like to support a variety of themes and others'
creationsin the logos, but now only have a handful made.   The url for the
logo selection page is:

http://www.ldraw.org/webring/logos/

Enjoy!

-Tim Courtney