 General / 55362 (-20)
  LEGOLAND® Florida : A new theme park

Yes that's right LEGOLAND® is coming to Florida. As mention and reported from different websites. News was leaked Wednesday afternoon in e-mails that the former home of Cypress Gardens Adventure Park in Winter Haven, Florida has been purchased and (...) (15 years ago, 21-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LEGO Systems and Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas and ENFIELD, Conn., Jan. 19, 2010 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Systems and Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort Announce the World's First-Ever LEGO Summer Camp Programs. This July, Your Child Can Experience 5 Days of LEGO Building, (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) Thanks, it will take a while as I am describing in detail and using my own pictures. John P (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) John's set list can be found here: (URL) It will take a while to load since he owns at least one set of virtually every Lego set in the Legnut database. (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) I am member 956 on Lugnet. Thanks for the kind words, this is really hard to do this. John P (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) Sorry about your current situation John. In your post you say the collection is listed here. Where is here? Is there a link missing? Thanks (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) Thanks Dave. I am not trying to get the most for them, as I need the room so I am marking my sets the lowest on Bricklink, based on condition. It breaks my heart to sell, but family comes first John P (15 years ago, 18-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties, John, but I wish you the very best of luck in your sale. I hope that you make out like a bandit! Dave! (15 years ago, 17-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Selling Lego collection

Most of my Lego collection is listed here. I am selling off the entire 8700 sets and 820,000 pieces. Even though they are not listed under will sell, I will and you can contact me. I will not be updating the list as I go, but inquires are welcome. (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Altered States site update

site has been updated/moved from geocities/yahoo. i'm now at: (URL) as a source for alternate model ideas. ..joseph g (15 years ago, 13-Jan-10, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

  Re: CES 2010: LEGO® Universe 'new' trailer

(...) Like I've said for the past three years...I'll believe it when I see it. :-( It's been lip service, not much more... -jeremy (15 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration

ENFIELD, Conn., Jan. 11, 2010 /PRNewswire/ Great Ideas Just CLICK: LEGO Systems Launches Program to Celebrate Moments of Inspiration -LEGO® Photo, the First Official LEGO iPhone Application, Available for Free Download- -Original Short Film and Blog (...) (15 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  CES 2010: LEGO® Universe 'new' trailer

From CES 2010 at Las Vegas, NV. LEGO and NetDevil: NEW release of the LEGO® Universe trailer coming out this year in 2010. (URL) LEGO Universe trailer> Enjoy. (15 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: A new scan for 371!

(...) I know this is a bad form, but I posted this over a decade ago... I just wanted to share that I recently picked up this set through a clandestine source of mine. Here's pictures: (2 URLs) The battery box is completely corroded... I'm hoping it (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jan-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Brickworld Registration Open

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The team at Brickworld is excited to announce that registration for the 2010 event at the Westin is now open. Preorder items will be posted on the web site soon (including 2 event kits). The theme is (...) (15 years ago, 1-Jan-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Re: What's the story with all the recent mold changes?

I got set (URL) 5866 Rotor Rescue> for Christmas & it comes with (URL) (6) yellow 1x3 inverted slopes>; (2) of mine have a thinner 'thin' edge while the other (4) have a thicker 'thin' edge. Anyone else notice this? Jeff S. (15 years ago, 29-Dec-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  BrickMaster set 20013 contains 1x3 tiles!

I got the latest BrickMaster set today, a mini-scale Atlantis submarine. It has a Christmas present inside: two red 1x3 tiles! Yes, you read that right: 1x3 tiles. Tiles. Three studs long, one stud wide. And red. The instructions list them as part (...) (15 years ago, 24-Dec-09, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Railfanning

Mr. Sava! These are always a treat to see. Each one of your recent works are well built and the photos rock! Kudos 2 U. Fine work Sir. -Eric (15 years ago, 21-Dec-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Railfanning

The next installment in my Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series: "Railfanning" (URL) Image is a link. As seen in the (URL) 2010 Calendar> --Tony (15 years ago, 21-Dec-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Brickworld Registration & Brickworld Indy

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The team at Brickworld is excited to announce that registration for the 2010 event at the Westin will open on January 1st. We look forward to seeing everyone in Chicago in June. We are presently updating the (...) (15 years ago, 20-Dec-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact