 General / 55360
Re: Selling Lego collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 19:42:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.general, John Patterson wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   In lugnet.general, John Patterson wrote:
   Most of my Lego collection is listed here. I am selling off the entire 8700 sets and 820,000 pieces. Even though they are not listed under will sell, I will and you can contact me. I will not be updating the list as I go, but inquires are welcome. It will be very slow at first but I will try to answer as I go. Right now I am just dealing with large sets. I am selling do to family problems, my wife’s Dad had a heart attack and I will be getting her brother who has very special needs, one of which is a room for himself JOhn P

Sorry about your current situation John. In your post you say the collection is listed here. Where is here? Is there a link missing? Thanks

I am member 956 on Lugnet. Thanks for the kind words, this is really hard to do this. John P

John’s set list can be found here:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=956

It will take a while to load since he owns at least one set of virtually every Lego set in the Legnut database.

Thanks, it will take a while as I am describing in detail and using my own pictures. John P