 General / 55272 (-5)
  LEGO Rejects a Bit Part in a Spinal Tap DVD

LEGO Rejects a Bit Part in a Spinal Tap DVD By ANDREW ADAM NEWMAN Published: August 10, 2009 In 2007, when Coleman Hickey was 14, he made a stop-action film using LEGO pieces and figures to depict a concert performance of the song “Tonight I’m Gonna (...) (15 years ago, 11-Aug-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Moonbase

Hi. It's been awhile. From what I've seen, Moonbase is more or less dead, and more or less dead at Lego conventions. I suspect that like a lot of building trends, it may have just run its course...which is fine. But I've always felt bad about (...) (15 years ago, 8-Aug-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Hispabrick Magazine 005

(...) Another great issue! I've enjoyed reading each issue. OK, maybe I enjoyed looking at each issue, and reading the issues translated into English. Thank you to the writers, editors and translators! (15 years ago, 7-Aug-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  LEGO® CLICKAwards 2009

NEW YORK, Aug. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of National Inventors' Month, LEGO Systems Inc. launches its LEGO® CLICK! Awards, an essay contest for children ages 6 to 13. In addition, the Smithsonian Institution's Lemelson Center for the Study of (...) (15 years ago, 5-Aug-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Two odd part variances in #10187 Volkswagen Beetle

(...) I've come across this problem several times before. Also it's quite frustrating to try to follow instructions including black several shades of grey and blue, like in the Titan XP (4508). Often the only way to know which is which is by (...) (15 years ago, 2-Aug-09, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact