 General / 55267
  Two odd part variances in #10187 Volkswagen Beetle

Hey all, My wife got me this set for my birthday, and what an awesome dark and light blue parts pack it is! Oh, and it also makes a pretty amazing Volkswagen! ;-) During the building process, I discovered two very surprising things: 1. The 1x1 (...) (15 years ago, 1-Aug-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Two odd part variances in #10187 Volkswagen Beetle

(...) I've come across this problem several times before. Also it's quite frustrating to try to follow instructions including black several shades of grey and blue, like in the Titan XP (4508). Often the only way to know which is which is by (...) (15 years ago, 2-Aug-09, to lugnet.general)