 General / 55197 (-10)
  Re: Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(...) Attention everyone!! Okay - is everyone listening? We are modifying the conditions of the BOTS challenge in response to feedback received from the community. 1) You do not need team mates. You can compete as an individual or a team. 2) You do (...) (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Value of 003 Master Mechanic Set?

(...) Do you have a valid email or url for him? When I google his name for the CD I only get 404 error dead pages. Thanks (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Value of 003 Master Mechanic Set?

(...) You might want to try & get hold of a copy of Gary Istok's CD - I've heard it's very comprehensive. ROSCO (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Value of 003 Master Mechanic Set?

Does anyone know what the value of (URL) LEGO Set 003 Master Mechanic Set> would be? (URL) Stock Image from LUGNET What would the value be if the set is New In Box (sealed) with a box rating of 9. Minor scratches on the box, no dents. What would the (...) (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Brickworld - LEGO Store Event & Discount

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover We have received a lot of communication regarding LEGO Brand Retail involvement with Brickworld this year. Well - here you have it. Now, you know what we know. Brand Retail is once again a major contirbutor (...) (15 years ago, 12-May-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) The email server had problems for a while. I'm not sure about the intentions of mister Burke, he asked information, even placed an order but did not hear from him again after explaining the problems that we had. Site is working correctly now (...) (15 years ago, 9-May-09, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO on Mythbusters

(...) I was gonna post this. But, I didn't want to spoil it. However, if you are not able to see or get Discovery Channel show Mythbusters. YouTube Links: (URL) Video: 4:25 long (Explains more about it.) (URL) Video: 2:02 short Enjoy. -Abner (15 years ago, 1-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO on Mythbusters

Don't know if anyone else caught it, but the Mythbusters episode last night, April 29, had a LEGO myth. They had a YouTube viral video special, and did one about a 7 foot diameter LEGO ball made of 5 million pieces rolling down a San Francisco (...) (15 years ago, 30-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) Not really at #4999 VESTAS Wind Turbine, but a new 2009 set: #7747 Wind Turbine Transport -. This appears to be non-motorized and smaller version. At least someone at the LEGO Group, Inc. was listening. (URL) (15 years ago, 28-Apr-09, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Brickworld - Thursday Workshops

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is in full swing preparing for the event. We are thrilled to have 5 leaders lined up to head workshops on Thursday. The Thursday workshops are each 3 hours in length. There is a limit to (...) (15 years ago, 26-Apr-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact