 General / 55183
Re: HispaBrick Magazine 004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 06:24:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Joseph,

Many thanks for your words. They help us to continue working and trying to
improve our Magazine. We take note about the downloads. Let us see what can we
do.

Regarding the printed version, you can buy all the issues in printed version at
the website http://hispabrickmagazine.bubok.com/  (this page is similar than
http://www.lulu.com ). Issue 4 is not avaliable now, but in the following days
we will publish it (we usually buy one before the publication to see if there is
any kind of problem in the printed version).

You only pay the cost of print each issue, and the shipping cost. We are not
responsible of the print work and we do not earn any money, because the magazine
is made by fans for fans. The print quality is really good.

Again, thanks for your interest and your words.

Lluis Gibert
Carlos Mendez
Jetro de Château

In lugnet.general, Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Jetro de Chateau wrote:
We are proud to present the latest issue of HispaBrick Magazine, a fanzine
written mainly by the members of HispaLUG, which is now available in Spanish and
English from the magazines website:

http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com

--snippage--

i LOVE the magazine.  terrific photos, excellent articles.  it isn't a 'fluff'
rag trying to promote all the latest products.  it provides in-depth information
for the more-than-casual fan (product reviews, interviews with designers, even
info on how to use cad software!).  i can't imagine the amount of hours it takes
to make one of these (60-page!!!) things (and translate it to english to boot!)
but i very much appreciate each issue.

the only thing i might suggest is some way to make the downloading
easier....casual internet surfers might not be able to figure out how to access
the files (and are subsequently missing out on MUCH).

keep up the great work, please!!

..jg

p.s.  if these are available in hardcopy, please let me know, i'll gladly buy
one (printing my own from the net would probably kill my printer).