 Announcements / 3936
3935  |  3937
Subject:
HispaBrick Magazine 004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.es
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 20:47:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

We are proud to present the latest issue of HispaBrick Magazine, a fanzine
written mainly by the members of HispaLUG, which is now available in Spanish and
English from the magazines website:

http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com

We have seen a considerable number of downloads of the previous issues, but have
so far received little feedback. We would be very grateful if you could let us
know what you think of the magazine (either here at lugnet or at
hispabrickmagazine AT gmail DOT com)

If you would like to write an article for the magazine or have an idea for a
contribution to the magazine, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll
gladly help you in any way we can.