 Announcements / 3936
  HispaBrick Magazine 004

We are proud to present the latest issue of HispaBrick Magazine, a fanzine written mainly by the members of HispaLUG, which is now available in Spanish and English from the magazines website: (URL) have seen a considerable number of downloads of the (...) (15 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.es) !

  Re: HispaBrick Magazine 004

(...) i LOVE the magazine. terrific photos, excellent articles. it isn't a 'fluff' rag trying to promote all the latest products. it provides in-depth information for the more-than-casual fan (product reviews, interviews with designers, even info on (...) (15 years ago, 7-Apr-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: HispaBrick Magazine 004

Hi Joseph, Many thanks for your words. They help us to continue working and trying to improve our Magazine. We take note about the downloads. Let us see what can we do. Regarding the printed version, you can buy all the issues in printed version at (...) (15 years ago, 15-Apr-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)