 General / 55162 (-20)
  Wall Street, Politics and $

Wall street and your tax dollars at work ... at a sunny vacation resort. (URL) they got my 401K in one of those piles. Brian Darrow (16 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

Hello Jetro, check this URL: (URL) found it after some googling... Greetings Maico Arts Jetro de Chateau schreef: (...) (16 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

(...) Unfortunately the link no longer works and I can't find it anywhere on your new website either. Is it still available anywhere? Thanks in advance Jetro (16 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  New PF elements - has anybody played with them?

Got my catalog the other day and, (while watching my five-year-old circle *everything* as "something she wants"), noticed the Emerald Night train, the new PF based train set. Looks like S@H is going to sell the new PF stuff as a kit: (URL) anyone (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Brickshelf: server glitch?

Everything seems to be back to normal now. (16 years ago, 23-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Brickshelf: server glitch?

Anyone know what's up with Brickshelf? It seems to still have the files (deeplinks are intact), but no folders (so no normal way to access them). Hopefully this is just a glitch, and not something more. (16 years ago, 21-Mar-09, to lugnet.general) !

  LEGO Pirate "Battleship"

I had been working on a project for MegaCon... I've had the idea to do a table-sized version of "Battleship". I wanted it to be sort of microscale, but at the same time, I wanted a player's board to be half a table. As I was building the boards, I (...) (16 years ago, 21-Mar-09, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  "Wasp" Droid Host Unit & "Versus" section @ Brickshelf

Check out the "Wasp" droid host unit (starfighter type) (URL) also added a "versus" section to my gallery where I've posed some of my U.E.S.F. vehicles and mecha along side their Vedraan counterparts. (URL) (16 years ago, 17-Mar-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle) !

  Re: Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(...) I'd like to register a team. Steve Hassenplug (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.people)

  Mechahub Civilian Mecha Contest

(URL) Pilots and service crews, gather around! We at Mechahub are pleased to announce an exciting new contest. The theme for this contest is Civilian Mecha. The only real restrictions are that the mecha possess no weaponry (i.e. not for military (...) (16 years ago, 14-Mar-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team has arranged to create and execute a Build On-The-Spot (BOTS) challenge at this year's event. This challenge will be completed in addition to the regular Mindstorms displays and events. As (...) (16 years ago, 12-Mar-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Re: Un-yellow old plastic - will it work on LEGO?

(...) ... Yes. I tried this last week and the results were very good. Take a look at this (URL) post>. The picture shows the results before and after a exposure of only 2 hours in the sun. We are having a heat wave here in Brazil and I was afraid of (...) (16 years ago, 9-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Un-yellow old plastic - will it work on LEGO?

Do you have yellowed brick and wish to restore it to its original color? I recently stumbled upon a Maker Magazine article called "Un-Yellow Old Plastics - Retr0brite!" ((URL) I think this might work for yellowed white and grey brick. According to (...) (16 years ago, 9-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Looking for BS pictures...

I have a CAD rendered Lego room as my desktop background. It has several classic 1970s models in it, like the 398 USS Constellation, 148 Central Station, 956 Auto Chassis and several trains all arranged in a rendered room with a desk, laptop, (...) (16 years ago, 9-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who do you consider the most influential AFOL?

(...) I'll throw out the name James Mathis Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (16 years ago, 8-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego dealer closing down, clearnce sale

(...) May I ask you to please stop spamming all the groups with this? One message was more than enough, and the ones who might be interested have seen it. Thanks for understanding. Regards, Matija (16 years ago, 8-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Lego dealer closing down, clearnce sale

Hello All A local and former lego dealer is about to close, and is selling out. Glued sets and gears are available. Here is the post about clearance sale (URL) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  What are these?

What are these pictures (URL) pictures named MVC-xxx Reason why I want to know: (URL) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Glued sets, dealers gear, assembled sets

Hi I got a number of glued sets, is there a market for that? A local lego dealer is selling out, and I have posted here (URL) point is, that I haven't taken much yet - because - glued sets from lego, some new and unused. Is there a market for that? (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: possible answer to yellowed parts

(...) YES, it works, but there are even simpler solutions. A safe way which has been succesfully tried by many Czech and Slovak AFOLs at www.kostky.org since 2005 (sorry, I don't recall who invented it): - you can restore only parts meant to be (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact