 General / 55147
Re: Lego dealer closing down, clearnce sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 2009 00:52:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Hello All

A local and former lego dealer is about to close, and is selling out. Glued sets
and gears are available.

May I ask you to please stop spamming all the groups with this?
One message was more than enough, and the ones who might be interested
have seen it.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Matija