 General / 5514
String re: need help finding head ('n string)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Micah Jaffe writes:
Also, I know this has been covered before but has anyone found a source of
string that replaces the two types of Lego string well?

go to a crafts store and check out the various types of thread, string, hemp,
twine and floss.  i just stopped by a store last night and picked up some black
floss that makes a very close replacement for the boat string.

..joseph g