 General / 55127
  Re: 23 Historic Additions to LEGO Sets/Parts CD Version 3.

(...) (URL) the small boy shouting "TITTA!" is just saying "LOOK!" :-) I think I remember this one, maybe I should go through my old Donald Duck magazines and scan the LEGO ads there... (16 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 23 Historic Additions to LEGO Sets/Parts CD Version 3.

(...) Thanks Anders, I found out that the box is Norwegian, not Swedish. They would both say "System i lek" on the sides though. Besides knowing 3 German dialects (and English)... I get lost when things go beyond this table of translation.... (...) (16 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 23 Historic Additions to LEGO Sets/Parts CD Version 3.

One last thing Anders.... I have always remembered your story about 3 September 1967 when Sweden went from driving on the left side of the road to driving on the right side of the road (like the rest of continental Europe). In the current version of (...) (16 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)