 General / 55014
  Neat marketing tip for Technic sets?

We all know how TLG always includes instructions to build two different main models in their Technic range. How about if they don't tell people what the secondary model is on the box? IOW, you would only find out what the second model was after you (...) (16 years ago, 14-Nov-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Neat marketing tip for Technic sets?

(...) Interesting! I enjoy creating alternate models and instructions. I can't speak for TLG, but I will say that good things are in store for alternate model fans and frugal LEGO gift shoppers. Jim (16 years ago, 14-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)