 General / 54962
    Danish translation needed —David Shifflett
   Hi all, I am looking for someone to help me translate the text (in Danish, I assume) of the old Lego Monypoli game. You can see my scans here: (URL) for any help, Keep on bricking, dave (16 years ago, 18-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Danish translation needed —David Eaton
   (...) Huh-- so that was actually released by Lego? I didn't see "Lego" or a date anywhere in the instructions. Is it printed elsewhere on the box? Where'd you come across it? DaveE (16 years ago, 18-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

        Yes, the Monypoli game is Lego. WAS: Re: Danish translation needed —David Shifflett
   (...) Dave, It took a long time before I found a reference to Lego. If you look at the back of the cards, the pattern is really Lego in a very small font. According to (URL) game came out in 1947. I won this in a recent ebay auction. dave (16 years ago, 19-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Yes, the Monypoli game is Lego. WAS: Re: Danish translation needed —David Eaton
     (...) That's pretty neat. I've done some looking up on the game now, and it looks like it's possibly the only board game Lego's done itself (versus things like the "Save the Kingdom" game or the Creator game, etc, which were supposedly done through (...) (16 years ago, 20-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Yes, the Monypoli game is Lego. WAS: Re: Danish translation needed —Ulrik Bing
   This has nothing at all to do with this subject, but seems to be the only way to answer a problem that David had at (URL) hobe he reads this letter (perhabs let me know that it has reached him). It surely is 1:80 as you ask on (URL) folkevogn, du (...) (16 years ago, 1-Dec-08, to lugnet.general)