 General / 549
Re: More Comments on 1999 Sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 06:52:46 GMT

Paul Gyugyi writes:
Jonas Marcho wrote:

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/sanoja/index.html

The Darksun System of L3::G0
http://www.gyugyi.com/l3g0/darksun/

ThrowBots -- most people don't seem to like these. I do. They have unique • ball-
in-socket joints, new colored gears and parts, and they seem so darn
collectable. They'll be all right!

I worry the joints will wear out.  I've got several Technic guys
with weak ankles.

Space Port -- well, the classic rocket looks cool, as does the new one. I'll
have tons of fun blasting these sets off and across the room where they'll • be
rocked to peices. What's that little grey round thing?

Think "Armagedon" and "Deep Impact".  How crater resistant are the Town
Jr. sets?

-gyug

Yes, but all I meant was that I would have a lot of fun with my Res-Q Squad
sets if the space ship crashed into my town, killing dozens of minifigs and
giving me a good reason to rebuild my town. If I do choose to do so, I'll post
the results on my web page.