 General / 548
Re: More Comments on 1999 Sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 04:19:29 GMT

Jonas Marcho wrote:

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/sanoja/index.html

The Darksun System of L3::G0
http://www.gyugyi.com/l3g0/darksun/

ThrowBots -- most people don't seem to like these. I do. They have unique ball-
in-socket joints, new colored gears and parts, and they seem so darn
collectable. They'll be all right!

I worry the joints will wear out.  I've got several Technic guys
with weak ankles.

Space Port -- well, the classic rocket looks cool, as does the new one. I'll
have tons of fun blasting these sets off and across the room where they'll be
rocked to peices. What's that little grey round thing?

Think "Armagedon" and "Deep Impact".  How crater resistant are the Town
Jr. sets?

-gyug