 General / 547
546  |  548
Subject:
More Comments on 1999 Sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 04:07:39 GMT

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/sanoja/index.html

ThrowBots -- most people don't seem to like these. I do. They have unique ball-
in-socket joints, new colored gears and parts, and they seem so darn
collectable. They'll be all right!

Adventurers -- I like the new Aztech-esque sets, but the zepellin is just
aweful. The new bad guy looks kinda cool. I wonder if we'll ever see Greek-
esque sets.

Town Centre -- What the $@&?! is this? Repair shops? There had better be more!

Space Port -- well, the classic rocket looks cool, as does the new one. I'll
have tons of fun blasting these sets off and across the room where they'll be
rocked to peices. What's that little grey round thing?

Ninja -- Ninja has recently become my favorite sub-theme. These new sets look
just as cool. Red ninjas, white ninjas, whatever! This is one cool sub-theme
and the new sets look even better!

Rock Raiders -- as I have stressed before, what is that rock monster up to? Is
it poseable? These sets look okay, but probobly not much fun. The mini-figs
are really cool, though.

Star Wars -- oh, heaven be thy name. I will die happy with these sets tight in
my arms. I hope they have a Millenium Falcon! I also hear that next year we'll
see even more sets from the NEW MOVIES! Phantom Meneace toys? Alright!