 General / 54823
  Re: Legal to sell "reverse engineered" copies of LEGO stickers?

(...) I'm not sure they'll be able to stop laughing at the idea long enough to make any arguments. But I could be wrong. Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legal to sell "reverse engineered" copies of LEGO stickers?

(...) Actually, I'd like to know whether the projected pricing will by any means match the effort. If so, trying to find original sticker sheets may become very attractive price-wise (since there are usually more than just one type of sticker on the (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)