 General / 54782 (-5)
  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

(...) This is a fantastic implementation! Nicely done! Will there be a future state where we'll get nightly (or weekly) listings for top read articles akin to the top sets list that LUGNET automatically generates? Just wondering. Keep up the (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

(...) This is a fantastic implementation! Nicely done! Will there be a future state where we'll get nightly (or weekly) listings for top read articles akin to the top sets list that LUGNET automatically generates? Just wondering. Keep up the (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Some statistics based on the new read counter

All, I just thought you might find this interesting: I have been monitoring the read counter for articles since its implementation last night (local time in Germany ;) ). Out of a grand total of approx. 693,000 articles in the LUGNET newsgroup tree, (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

(...) All I can say to that is People Are Weird (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

(...) ;) You know, I actually could have implemented some kind of reload-blocking, but then again I'm pretty sure the effort wouldn't pay off in the long run. I have just checked the read counts collected since the update, and it lists some 16,000 (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact