 General / 54752 (-10)
  LUGNET in its Senior Years? (was Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's)

(...) Maybe it's time to face the reality LUGNET is in its senior years and will go the way of RTL. I agree, LUGNET just isn't as user friendly as it was and these days people have more options than just LUGNET to talk LEGO. I suspect if there isn't (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

(...) Dave, All of your posts that I've seen are posted to the correct groups, so no worries there. Sometimes people post new MOC's to just lugnet.announce instead of lugnet.announce.moc. Lugnet.announce is a group for stuff like general-interest (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

(...) I'm surprised anyone posts here anymore considering all the hassle involved and the inevitable scolding when you get something wrong. This site is about the furthest thing from "user friendly" I can imagine. I feel for newbies stumbling upon (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  LEGO Artist Nathan Sawaya building for Trump and a bigger career

LEGO Artist Nathan Sawaya being interview by CNN ShowBiz and link of the Video: 7:19 minutes. (URL) CNN's Q & A interview with Nathan Sawaya (URL) The Trump International Hotel & Tower Dubai, build by Nathan Sawaya a 10-foot version of the hotel (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

(...) David: I notice that when a person posts a MOC to lugnet.announce.moc that it also shows up in the standard "announce" category. Look at the past three MOC's I've posted and you'll see what I mean. I posted mine to lugnet.announce.moc and they (...) (16 years ago, 4-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What sets include lots of dark green?

(...) The new (URL) Stegosaurus set> has a decent amount of dark green. [LEGOSet 4998] David (16 years ago, 4-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  What sets include lots of dark green?

I am aware that the Town Plan does, as does the mythical creatures creator set from a while ago. But what other sets (current or old) include any notable amount of the color? (16 years ago, 4-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO(R) Group end Flextronics outsourcing deal

Denmark's LEGO(R) to end Flextronics outsourcing deal COPENHAGEN, July 1, 2008 (Reuters) - Europe's largest toy maker LEGO said on Tuesday it would end its existing outsourcing agreement with manufacturing services giant Flextronics (FLEX.O: Quote, (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jul-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) Well, that and the price. :) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO(R) workers opt for pragmatism as they brace for more lay-offs

BILLUND, Denmark (AFP) July 1,2008 AP - Cloned by the thousands, Harrison Ford's head bobs rhythmically along the conveyor belt at LEGO main factory in Denmark, representing hope that the colourful toy brick-maker will not move all of its production (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact