 General / 54727 (-10)
  Re: a word in Lego instructions

(...) And toolo aged kids can't even read, let alone recognise an onomatopoeia when they see one. What were Lego thinking? Allister (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) I wonder if this is a response to the Istok CD? I ordered one so I can compare. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: a word in Lego instructions

(...) This word can be found the Toolo range too (since 1992), like [LEGOSet 2930] Erik (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: a word in Lego instructions

Maybe no one noticed, but in the factory sets when ordering your creation in a box, you can also include some words, but not your own words. (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) Looks good, though I'm not used to paying a premium for "decorative packaging with exlusive LEGO gimmicks" :-) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

Hi all, You might be interested in the flyer for the LEGO Collectors Guide. No word on US availability as of yet. (URL) Flyer (PDF file)> Enjoy! Tim (URL) (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  'Bricks In Motion' a new place ... Brickfilms "The end of a great site"

This may or may not be old news. However, I hope this never happens at any other fan site regarding to with LEGO. Ever wonder what was happening at Brickflims? This really can hurt or even damage the community. Enjoy the (drama)... or reading. (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Brickworld 2008 - Thanks to Everyone

(URL) A HUGE thank you to everyone that participated in Brickworld 2008. Once again, the event was a great success because of your efforts, your donations and your artistic & engineering talents. We never thought we could top the feel of Brickworld (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

  Re: a word in Lego instructions

(...) Just the same... we even derived an informatic jargon verb, "cliquer". "Click right mouse button" might be translated as "Cliquez sur le bouton de droite de la souris" ;o) Philo (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: a word in Lego instructions

(...) Good point. I wonder how a native french speaker would pronounce a word spelled 'CLICK'? Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact