 General / 54667 (-10)
  Re: Lets play the "Guess this Part" Game.

(...) Pretty sure it's one of these, upside down: (URL) Which came in the Ultimate Lightsaber Duel: (URL) DaveE (16 years ago, 25-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Lego gun that fires modulex?

Is there anyone out there, that has any info on this??? (URL) with a few AFOLs about this, and to us, it seems a little too complex to be a one off plant in company "joke" with its firing mechanism, and with the age of modulex, and the companies (...) (16 years ago, 25-Apr-08, to lugnet.general)

  Lets play the "Guess this Part" Game.

Saw this cool little MOC on brickshelf, but its driving me insane... I can not figure out what part is the "record"... (URL) anyone else know what it is???? I can make out the copyright and the words "the LEGO group" so Im pretty sure its not a (...) (16 years ago, 25-Apr-08, to lugnet.general)

  Lego show on Treasure HD Network

So, we were in the living room last night, sort of watching our new HD "VOOM" Dish channels-- particularly "Treasure HD". Not sure exactly what time, but around 10pm ET or so? Give or take a couple hours, I'm not sure. And they suddenly pop on a (...) (16 years ago, 24-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Brickworld Keynote Speaker

(URL) Brickworld is pleased to announce that Mr. Tormod Askildsen, Head of LEGO Community Development. We are very excited to have Tormod as our keynote speaker. The goals of the community development team and the goals of Brickworld are very much (...) (16 years ago, 24-Apr-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  Lego hits Yahoo front page

I saw it at about 9:40 pm Pacific time, April 20 2008: "Lego makes a comeback" is the top story. There are links to a story about Lego Batman & Indy on the Yahoo Games page, and to a blog that talks about Lego in web searches. It is at: (URL) Games (...) (16 years ago, 22-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Here's how easy we can make it... Once you sign in, your search result screen looks like this: (URL) Each part can be 'Edit'ed, 'Update'd, or 'Empty'ed. If you edit a part, you are presented with this screen: (URL) On the edit screen, you can (...) (16 years ago, 18-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Museum gift shop is now online.

Hi all. www.brickmuseumgiftshop.com is now online. We are using the BL system to keep up with the LEGO(r) world!!! We put up our parts inventory, and if your coming to the museum and need a order, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make sure you give us a day (...) (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A Trip Worth Taking!

(...) Thanks, and we are getting bigger and better. I forgot to show you the room downstairs, it will be AWSOME!!! We will be building a sea serpent for the room, and it will allow the kids/adults to bring in their bathing suits, and get soaked. We (...) (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: My LEGO room visual tour

(...) Good luck on the home move, I moved my LEGO room two years ago and it was much more work than I expected, even with everything already sorted and packaged up. If you haven't already bought the wrap from Lowes you should check out ULINE, they (...) (16 years ago, 16-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact