 General / 54658
Re: My LEGO room visual tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:16:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, William Toenjes wrote:
Lowes for $19.99 with free in store pickup¬
<http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=186219-133-00-10211-01&lpage=none
{(this is $10.00 cheaper than anyone else and no shipping charges)}¬ I'm sure
it would be useful for other LEGO folks transporting buildings/giant
spaceships from show to show.¬ Now to move/unpack quickly enough that I can
convince my LEGO-tolerant wife to let me use part of my declared vacation
time to go to Brickworld 2008 June 19-22 with the rest of the G.M.L.T.C.¬ --¬
Bill¬ (TooMuchDew)¬ G.M.L.T.C.¬

Good luck on the home move, I moved my LEGO room two years ago and it was much
more work than I expected, even with everything already sorted and packaged up.

If you haven't already bought the wrap from Lowes you should check out ULINE,
they have great prices on anything related to packing or shipping

http://www.uline.com/Group_60.asp

jt