 General / 54657 (-5)
  Re: My LEGO room visual tour

(...) Can I come over to your house and play? (16 years ago, 16-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, FTX)

  Re: That's hot!

(...) I just put together 100 skeleton skulls, 100 skeleton torsos, 200 skeleton arms, 200 skeleton legs, 50 black chest armor, 50 gray chest armor and 100 crossbows for $95.28 and all 800 pieces transferred to my shopping cart. At $0.61/complete (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: That's hot!

(...) Given the large volume of sales that I'd suspect S@H does, that's pretty impressive. At least for a day, PaB is beating out Star Wars etc. (...) I think it's just fine - otherwise, somebody running a BL store may just buy up all/most of the (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  That's hot!

The #1 item on S&H according to "What's Hot - The Top 25 Sellers, updated daily!" (URL) Pick A Brick, Item #: LFH101 with one caveat: Limit 25 per customer "Dear LEGO® Customer: We appreciate your interest in ordering large quantities of a (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  My LEGO room visual tour

Our home for sale is now in "pending" status with a closing date of May 22 so I think it is safe to post this without freaking out my realtor over skewed stats on the page views. (URL) Click on "gallery" in the bottom left corner, scroll down and (...) (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact