 General / 5461
  guess the number of bricks in LEGO Yoda at Target

Target is having a contest to win a LEGO Yoda! I saw this in the Sunday paper today. Here is a link the graphic advertisement: (URL) Luck! John Matthews (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: guess the number of bricks in LEGO Yoda at Target

(...) Given the clarity of the illustration in the flyer, it will be quite easy to construct a fairly accurate "stud volume" estimate, that is, determine the total stud area of the bricks used to construct him by analysing each layer and making (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: guess the number of bricks in LEGO Yoda at Target

Call me a fantasy-buster, but like Larry mentioned, even if you won, you wouldn't be able to use the bricks. You'd just have this giant conversation piece to dust. Besides, his eyes don't look right. Dave (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: guess the number of bricks in LEGO Yoda at Target

Speaking of Yoda....I dodn't see that Terry posted this to lugnet, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: guess the number of bricks in LEGO Yoda at Target

(...) One key point I noticed in that add, the Yoda is "permanently assembled". So, win if you must. But break into parts you shall not... (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: guess the number of bricks in LEGO Yoda at Target

(...) I know this is older than a week, but I just have to ask...has anyone tried to get an estimate of how many pieces Yoda is? I think it would be funny to get something fairly accurate and then have all the Lugnet people go out and win them all. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)