 General / 54596
Re: Is this official LEGO material? Cos it's a bit naughty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:28:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Andrew Lipson wrote:
Just had this pointed out to me today:

http://addshots.blogspot.com/2008/02/lego-mc-escher.html

Long-term LUGNET users will recognise these as lightly edited pictures from my
website (www.andrewlipson.com) but there's no credit and no attribution of my
copyright, and I didn't give permission for the pictures to be used like this -
though I might have done for the right collection of pieces :-)

They look like they've actually been rebuilt or rendered (minifigs are
different, the "cube" is coloured differently) to try and get around it,
but it's still a blatant copy of your models...

Looking at the minifig faces and hats, it is computer rendered.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk