 General / 54592
Re: Is this official LEGO material? Cos it's a bit naughty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 01:47:02 GMT

I would write to the organization that gave JvM the award and explain that the
pictures were taken from your website without your permission, and that you
request the award be taken away. Also contact TLG and ask them to chastise JvM.

Then contact your local newspapers and any advertising-industry magazines you
can locate and expose the fraud.

Good luck!

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115