 General / 54594
Re: Is this official LEGO material? Cos it's a bit naughty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:24:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Andrew Lipson wrote:
Just had this pointed out to me today:

http://addshots.blogspot.com/2008/02/lego-mc-escher.html

Long-term LUGNET users will recognise these as lightly edited pictures from my
website (www.andrewlipson.com) but there's no credit and no attribution of my
copyright, and I didn't give permission for the pictures to be used like this -
though I might have done for the right collection of pieces :-)

Is this just a mockup by an advertising agency or did LEGO actually use these
images? The Logo seems to imply some official sanction.

    Andrew Lipson

feel free to add us to your links.

www.brickmuseum.net

We love all things Brick related!!!  Yea the company can be a royal pain.  I
understand some of their policies, but some just make no sense at all.

Dan