 General / 54587 (-10)
  Museum updates

As of April 16th we will once again be running full time !!! During the next 4-6 months we will be doing a ton of maintenance on the museum as well. We are planning a BIG Space room opening in late April. We also have another feature statue in route (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-08, to lugnet.general)

  Bionicle Game Cards

Does anyone know where I could by Bionicle Game cards? I am missing a few and would like to complete them. There is very little on Bricklink. I need a few cards after 170 to 310. Thanks John P (17 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.general)

  TexLUG at 3rd Annual HBCE

(2 URLs) Flickr Gallery> For a third year, TexLUG was invited to display at the Healthy Baby and Child Expo in San Antonio on March 8th and 9th, 2008. While only two TexLUG members were able to attend, the layout was nevertheless a success. The (...) (17 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Finally a video of my steamers in action

(...) Very Nice. Steam Engines always look best when in motion. The double heading of TSR 300 and 500 was great. Some day I'm going to build a mate for my Decapod for a nice double headed drag freight. Cale (17 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Finally a video of my steamers in action

Nice work Tony You have some fantastic train models and it's even better to see them in action, thanks so much for sharing. Peter (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Finally a video of my steamers in action

While staying with Chris MacDougald for the recent TexLUG display, I was finally able to get the video I took of my trains in action at the NETLTC display back in the fall out of my father's camcorder. Even got myself a YouTube account. Check it (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  GMLTC to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 27th Annual Model Railroad Show. Come see the GMLTC’s 18’x30’ ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town & train layout. Club member Judy Payne (...) (17 years ago, 7-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi, FTX)

  Re: New Fan Website in German and English!

(...) Hi Tobias, Wonderful website! The excellent pictures and text make your website a valuable source of information. You have inspired me to stop being lazy and finish the head on my horse sculpture. (Thanks again for the pictures!) Cheers, (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  Open the pod bay doors, HAL....

FLASH!! This just in!!! Crazy unicycling guy makes it to GeekDad!! (URL) are few ships as cinematically majestic as the Discovery from the movies 2001 and 2010 and its successor the Leonov, so you can imagine how I was blown away by these (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  The Return of Space, part 2

I invite you to listen to the Spamcast “The Return Of Space”, part two of an interview with Mark Sandlin and Chris Giddens, set designers for the yet to be released Lego Factory Space sets. (URL) -Tom (17 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact