 General / 54579
54578  |  54580
Subject:
Open the pod bay doors, HAL....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:48:14 GMT

FLASH!!

This just in!!!

Crazy unicycling guy makes it to GeekDad!!

http://blog.wired.com/geekdad/2008/03/daily-lego-disc.html

"There are few ships as cinematically majestic as the Discovery from the movies
2001 and 2010 and its successor the Leonov, so you can imagine how I was blown
away by these display-quality models of the two ships made from LEGO.

Not only are they made from a reasonable number of standard bricks (for 6-foot-
and 3-foot-long models) but they feature articulating parts, interior spaces,
and LEGO display stands. In short, everything a spaceship nerd could ever want
from a model*.
..
"

With pics to boot!