 General / 54587
54586  |  54588
Subject:
Museum updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:46:45 GMT

As of April 16th we will once again be running full time !!!

During the next 4-6 months we will be doing a ton of maintenance on the museum
as well.

We are planning a BIG Space room opening in late April.

We also have another feature statue in route to us. A LIFESIZE SPIDERMAN(tm).

During the summer of 2008 we will be building the modules for the World's
Largest LEGO(r)/Toy Plastic Brick Castle

We have massive club involvement coming as well. We are planning some huge build
projects, and some major add-ons to the already big displays in place.

Major changes in 2008;
     Our nickname is going to become our actual name; Toy and Plastic Brick
Museum
     Addition of a 1-800 line for easy tour booking
     A Billboard coming in March
     New signage for the museum
     Sponsorship for multiple venues, will keep you informed
     Brick Show 2008 where we will be breaking another World Record
     A actual water room, where you can come and get wet in the museum!
     Updates and Upgrades to most of the displays!

We are looking for builders to help with the re-construction of the rooms,
layouts, and continued art work to make the museum even cooler!!!

Feel free to check out our websights

www.brickmuseum.net
www.brickshow2008.com

Coming soon a walkthrough websight as well, check out the museum room by room.

Dan