 General / 54526
  Re: Official statement of the LEGO Group in reply to Wal-Mart Canada no longer selling LEGO products

(...) **snip** This is a curious development, to say the least. One can't help noting, incidentally, that Mega Brands Inc. is based in Montreal and will likely benefit handsomely from the suddenly transformed marketplace. It's also kind of a (...) (16 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Official statement of the LEGO Group in reply to Wal-Mart Canada no longer selling LEGO products

(...) Good question. I can only really speak locally but here in Victoria, BC Wally-World would rank fourth on where I would go to find LEGO after Toy-R-Us, Zellers (national chain similar to Target) and Kaboodles (an independant toy store). (16 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)