 General / 5445
  Re: The Ultimate --Lego-- Warship?

(...) I, too, saw this ship when you first pointed it out on RTL. Certainly an amazing feat of construction! Nothing better than a bloody huge spaceship, I always say. Or at least I did, until I tried to hold up my newly-constructed "Shiva-1B Heavy (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: The Ultimate --Lego-- Warship?

(...) Believe it or not, they're now marketing a box which is just the slopey bits from Alpha Bits. In fact, I think that's the title, "Just Slopey Bits". You can probably expect to get a 2-3 hour sugar high, by sniffing an opened box. I don't know (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Ultimate --Lego-- Warship?

(...) Bummer. I made sure to design structural integrity before moving to cool looking detail. (...) Yes it is all genuine black lego. I used it all on the outside (excluding the trans. pieces for weapons and tractor beams.) The inside of the bridge (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)