 General / 54387 (-5)
  Re: FOUND: Available parts in a particular color

(...) Also available on BL: (URL) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  FOUND: Available parts in a particular color

(...) Doh. Found it on Peeron right after I posted: If you click the official Peeron color chart link, then click the link for the color you're interested in, you get a list of inventoried parts I hate it when this happens. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Available parts in a particular color

I'm sure it's possible - can anyone let me know where I can compile a list of all parts made in a particular color? Specifically, Sand Green. I've searched on Brinklink, but of course, I get all the lots for sale - I just need one entry per piece to (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Pictures of Lego on ebay

Here is a good one. Someone is selling old sets on ebay and using the photos I sent into Peeron as their pictures. Seller is lockhand Here is a link to one of the auctions. (URL) anyone else came across sellers like this. I was ready to bid until I (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Town Plan 10184

Well, got mine today and had to put one together. The positives are 1. it simulated the old town plans with new elements. 2. there are a lot of hard to get parts in it (garage parts and brushes). 3. There are new elements that I have not seen (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact