 General / 54347 (-10)
  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) Ugh. That's pretty crappy. What a jerk... Dave! (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) he has more running right now of the same thing. John P (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Alexander Farlie wrote: ***big snip*** (...) On the plus side, the auction ended without a bid. I only glanced at it, so I don't know if it was terminated by the eBay powers-that-be, or if it truly lapsed without interest. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) I've email Lego about this several times. They don't seem to care. (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(Note to Moderators, If this post is not appropriate please fell free to remove it.) Dear TLG, I note the following EBAY auction: (URL) seller claims: "THIS DISC IS NOT AN UNAUTHORISED COPY.THE COPYRIGHT OF THE CONTENT IS EITHER, OWNED BY THE (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Snap rivet toy?

(...) It only took five years to find out, but the toy was called Schleich S-Point. For example: (URL) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Q: How to handle commissions?

(...) Charging for the parts is a pretty straight-forward thing. Charging for the time invested is pretty straight-forward as well. Like you said, it's the intangibles that are the hard part. What I have found is that the price of a LEGO work is (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Q: How to handle commissions?

I've got to admit being slightly lost & stunned on this one, and would appreciate any advice from people who have done this before. Recently I've had someone ask to commission a copy of one of my models, and i'm trying to figure out how the heck (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Would it be a good idea if LEGO made metal axles?

(...) Yes most of the 1970-76 European style gear sets (#800, #801, #802, #810, #811, #812, #813 and #814) had mainly those milky white axles. The metal ones that came in a few of these sets was for use with LEGO motors. Cheers, Gary Istok (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Would it be a good idea if LEGO made metal axles?

(...) I think those were just to allow the pre-Technic cog wheels to work on the old motors (4.5 and 12V) which could only turn the round (also metal) axles of the old red LEGO wheels. Later motors had a special bearing for cross axles and worked (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact