 General / 54325
    Re: Here's a question... —John Neal
   (...) Dave, you are one of the geekiest people I "know", and I mean that in the most flattering way! [JOHN] (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Here's a question... —David Koudys
   (...) That graph is pretty close for me as well... I've spent the last few nights (amongst doing other things) putting together the space sets from my youth--last night I started in on the 'Space Police 1' sets--this after I put together the (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)