 General / 54312 (-20)
  Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(...) Thanks much! I really don't think I deserve a discount, but I have to admit my wife would appreciate it, what with all the wheels I've bought :) Plus it seems like every week I find some new design I'd love to tinker with (much to my wife's (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(...) Thanks much! Coming from someone who's seen the original I consider that high praise. I wish I could have seen Puffy in person, and if I ever do I may revise Lady. Pictures of Puffy are somewhat hard to come by, especially of her right in (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(...) Thanks! I've been toying with the idea of adding flags to all of my locos, but I'll probably stop with the "older" models where'd they'd be more appropriate and fit in better. --Tony (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(...) Thanks, and will do! --Tony (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(...) Thanks John! She was a fun build, I started her the day I got the new drivers. I'm just a little disappointed that the new drivers can't be stacked close together like the larger versions, but only just a little. Overall they perform very well (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(...) Another really fine model. Your locos are a great advert for BBB, I hope you are getting a discount by now!! I can't wait to see what you come up with next ... Chris (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(...) Wow 'Lady' looks great Tony. As I work in Grapevine (right next to tracks too) I see Ol' Puffy almost daily and 'Lady' is a wonderful tribute to her. You really did her justice. Simply great!!! (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(...) Great little engine. The flags are nice touch. Cale (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(...) Another great MOC Tony. Keep 'em coming! :) Ted (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(...) Looks great, Tony! Might be getting time for a cool GROUP SHOT of all of your steam engines.... I eagerly await MY order of medium BBB wheels. There is one thing I'd like to say, and this isn't to you specifically, but it is an appear to Ben (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(2 URLs) Flickr Gallery> I was fortunate enough to recently get my hands on Big Ben Bricks new Medium Drivers, so I set out to build a Ten Wheeler based off of the Grapevine Railroad's "Puffy". "Lady" is fully track ready, easily negotiating turns (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Lego to build Self Esteem in my students

Hi, I am a teacher from Saskatchewan Canada and I have started a Lego Project to build self esteem in my students. Please take a look at my support website : (URL) can use all the help I can gather. Thanks, Chris de Feijter (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.general)

  Brickshelf Status (Attention: Kevin Loch)

(This is a message for Kevin Loch:) The LEGO Ambassadors have been trying to contact you recently via email. Could you please contact one of the following Ambassadors as soon as possible? Thank you. Nelson Yrizarry: brickdaddy AT gmail.com. Benjamin (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  tattoo help

I'm currently trying to plan a lego based tattoo that would include two of the lego people, a boy and a girl. I'm having trouble finding a suitable girl image. So any pictures, advice, or where I could find a girl lego person would be great. Thanks. (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out

(...) Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing (and appropriate FUT set). Tim PS. I have to write this rambling little postscript in order to get Lugnet to accept this post but I really don't want to mess up this quote. PPS. And even the first postscript (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® Group's principal owner Kristiansen heading to Hall of Fame

NEW YORK— From Playthings.com on 10/31/2007. Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, LEGO Group's principal owner and grandson of the construction toy company’s founder, will be the 2008 Toy Industry Hall of Fame inductee, the Toy Industry Association announced (...) (17 years ago, 10-Nov-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: TexLUGger at NETLTC's display at the Marshall, TX train show

(...) Here is the promised review. The show was sponsored by the Texas & Pacific Historical Society in Marshall to raise money for the T&P museum and the old historic depot. The Marshall Civic Center housed the show. In addition to the NETLTC, there (...) (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX)

  Re: Business query

(...) It indeed looks like the newly-introduced storage items (and various LEGO-branded merchandise) are listed as being "on sale". While this typically implies (for LEGO S@H) that something is on clearance, I don't believe that is the case with the (...) (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.general)

  Business query

I noticed quite a number of non-toy items in the sales and deals section of lego.com (URL) If I am not mistaken, these showed up in a catalog for the first time at the beginning of the summer. (ie: a new product) It seems like a huge loss of revenue (...) (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TexLUGger at NETLTC's display at the Marshall, TX train show

(...) It was really nice having Tony visit our show and share his steam MOCs with us and the public at the show. I will be posting a review of the show within a day or two... Kirk H (...) (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact