 General / 5424
Re: Which is best digital camera for LEGO photos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 18:49:29 GMT

Hari Wiguna wrote in message ...
I'm looking for a digital camera to take pictures of my LEGO robots for the
web.
Currently, top on my list is Olympus D340R, and Toshiba PDR-M1 second.
Same priced at approx. $399.

What's everyone using to take pictures of their LEGO?
Do you like your current digital camera? why?
If you can buy a new one which one would you buy?

Thanks for helping me make an informed decision,
Hari Wiguna

   Hi Hari,
   Of those two I would have to recommend the Olympus D340R (which you can
get new for about $330 on line).  I had a D340L which I used to take pics of
*everything* and it was superb - you could find it for about $270 on line.
I think Olympus, Kodak or Agfa are the best - the others (even Sony) just
aren't as good for the money.  Hope this helps, and...

--
   Have fun!
   John