 General / 5414
Re: The Ultimate --Lego-- Warship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 16:20:49 GMT

Mike Petrucelli wrote:
(Why do I
work... Oh yeah, so I can buy more Lego. Also to eat and live and all
that non-Lego stuff.) :-D

I find that you can buy even more Lego if you drop that silly eating habit.
And you can build longer if you drop that silly sleeping habit.  And you can
store more Lego if you knock down all the interior walls of your home.

Give it a try, and let me know how it goes!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>