 General / 54067 (-5)
  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) I do know this guy (Kevin) and he's a stand up guy. You I don't know, so if you don't trust Kevin then fine, if you don't want to pay for the use of Brickshelf then don't. Who gives a flying flip what you do, I sure don't. (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Backup Crawler for Mac

(...) Yesterday I realized that while my script handled multi-page folder galleries (URLs like f=1234), it did not handle multi-page user galleries (URLs like m=username). This has been fixed and "version 1.1" is now available at the same address (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Community Donations

(...) I sure do and just did. Good post, Hendo! JOHN (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Community Donations

Sorry to reply to my own post, but I figured out the language issue. the donation link from the lugnet.general page brought me to an English version. Also, once there, I noticed there is a language drop-down field at the upper right of the page. (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Community Donations

Hi All: All the hubbub about BS got me thinking... It's been a while since I gave anything to Lugnet. On the forums page here there is a PayPal donation button that I've used at least once before to throw the site an extra ten bucks. My plan was/is (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact