 General / 54063
    Community Donations —John P. Henderson
   Hi All: All the hubbub about BS got me thinking... It's been a while since I gave anything to Lugnet. On the forums page here there is a PayPal donation button that I've used at least once before to throw the site an extra ten bucks. My plan was/is (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Community Donations —John P. Henderson
   Sorry to reply to my own post, but I figured out the language issue. the donation link from the lugnet.general page brought me to an English version. Also, once there, I noticed there is a language drop-down field at the upper right of the page. (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Community Donations —John Neal
   (...) I sure do and just did. Good post, Hendo! JOHN (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Community Donations Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) Hi John & John, thank you very much for the donation, I've received two more the same day but don't know whether the donors would like being identified in public. In case that some of you wonder: LUGNET received around net Euro 2400 over the (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.finance, FTX)